Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Follow delivery schedule, stock orders & instructions. Ensure timely deliveries every day.
2. Deliver dispatch documents and parcels between office, warehouse and outlets.
3. Check and maintain everything needed for the delivery trips, including petrol, cash card and delivery documents.
4. Responsible for the proper care and maintenance of the delivery vehicle assigned.
Requirements & Specifications:
1. Minimum must possess a valid Class 4 driving license.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in driving, preferably with relevant experience in driving a delivery truck in Singapore.
3. Physically healthy. Able to handle large quantity of stock on a daily basis, using hand-carry, trolleys, pallet jets & other equipment.
4. Work 5.5-day work week. Able to work overtime, weekends and public holidays when necessary.