HomeMenuPigeon Baby Fabric Wash Baby Pure Refill 720ml

Pigeon Baby Fabric Wash Baby Pure Refill 720ml

$6.80

Quantity
SKU: 4902508121323
Brand:
Categories:
Share

Safe detergent for baby clothes
Newborn onwards
Passed safety test (Detergent residue test, Dermatological Test, Allergy test)
Product Features:
Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent Liquid effectively removes the toughest and most stubborn stains while remaining gentle to baby’s clothes.

Product Details:
• Coloring-free
• Fragrance-free
• Bleach-free
• Phosphorus-free
• Fluorescent-free
• 720ml

Features & Benefits:
• Contains 100 percent botanical ingredients that effectively remove poo and milk stains
• Baby-friendly detergent, can be used from 0 months and up.
• The concentrated formula means you need to use just a small amount of detergent each time.
• Meets the standards in safety testing for allergies and skin irritation
• No colorants, bleach, fragrances, phosphorus, or fluorescent agents
• Bottle’s handle is easy to hold, and the bottle’s wide mouth makes it easy for you to refill.

How to use:
• Wash by Soaking (Machine/Hand)
• For the stain of poop, food, and dirt
1. Put 10ml of this product into 5 liters of cold water or 40 degrees of warm water, and mix well.
2. Soak the clothes for 2-3 hours (Solid stain should be removed before soaking)
*Please soak completely. If some part of the cloth is not soaked, the stain will not be removed.
3. After soaking, wash and rinse the well-using machine or by hand.
• Wash without Soaking (Machine): Use the washing machine as per the usual washing cycle (wash, rinse, spin).

Amount of detergent:
– Wash by soaking/10ml per 5L water
– Wash by washing machine / 50ml per 30L water
*Purchase the refill pouch to replenish detergent. Avoid storing at extremely hot or cold places.

Ingredients:
• Surfactant, Stabilizer, pH adjuster, Sequesting agent

Caution:
• Do not use the product for any other purpose apart from intended use
• Keep out of reach from children
• Please wash your hands before and after use
• For sensitive skin, you may use a hand glove
• Drink plenty of water if the product is accidentally consumed
• If this product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
• If you feel unwell after using the product, seek treatment from the doctor immediately