1. Pick, pack products and seal, label package accordingly to orders.
2. Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
3. Monitor status of delivery, report if there is any problem.
4. Interact with customers and resolve logistics issues when necessary.
5. Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
6. Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
7. Monitors product quality, expiry date frequently, report problems to mitigate safety issues.
8. Record product, packaging and order information on specified forms and records.
9. Perform stock receiving and put away in an orderly first in first out manner.
10. Operates various pieces of equipment (i.e. trolleys, pallet jets & other equipment).
11. Follows standard operations procedure and comply to work safe practices.
12. Maintains a clean, neat and safe work area.
1. Physically healthy. Able to handle large quantity of stock on a daily basis, using hand-carry, trolleys, pallet jets & other equipment.
2. Relevant experience preferred but not necessary.
3. Possess a good and positive work attitude.
4. Able to communicate, work well with colleagues and follow company’s instructions.
5. Work 5 days per week. Able to work long hours, weekends and public holidays when necessary.